Messe Frankfurt GmbHService provider
Frankfurt am Main
Messe Frankfurt records more than 800,000 professional visitors and numerous exhibitors each year. So it’s very clear that with this number of contacts, a CRM system has to fulfill special requirements.
Messe Frankfurt’s SAP CRM project consists of several partial projects: on the one hand, movento assisted with the implementation of campaign management with the connection of an external ticket system to SAP CRM 7.0. Furthermore, movento assisted Messe Frankfurt with the upgrade of SAP CRM 5.0 to SAP CRM 7.0.
Here, there is a clear focus on user friendliness: the new, clear WebUI interface and the data migration with cleansing of flawed old data should help increase acceptance among users.
At a glance
- Connection of the SAP CRM Opportunity Management module to an external ticket system (recording of the registered users) and comparison with the actual visitors at the registration desks.
- Introduction of the SAP CRM Campaign Management module with integration of multi-channel and multi-level campaigns (inbound and outbound)
- Multi-source data management
- Authorization concept with implementations of the individual requirements through standard methods and expansions within SAP CRM (e.g. BadIs and Genil expansions)
- Gaining of valuable information about the customers and professional visitors in order to use this for marketing
- No doubled data storage thanks to connection of the external ticket system to SAP CRM with data comparison
- Central access to the most important customer data
- Support for the execution of marketing campaigns
- SAP CRM 7.0 Marketing and Sales with the Campaign, Management, and Opportunity Management components