Manufacturing industry must master great challenges: increasing competition requires more cost trans-
parency and cost reduction. This is despite increasing complexity and more detailed product specifications.
Customer requirements must be handled ever faster and more indivi-
dually, bottlenecks detected early on.
Therefore, it is important for companies that they design the company-wide network of customers, suppliers, wage workers, and operators as efficiently as possible. The integration of CRM solutions ensures that the processes are continuous between the areas and companies and that flexibility and room to act are created.
Competitive advantage due to transformation into a service company:
In manufacturing industry today, customer satisfaction is just as much a key to success as in other market-oriented industries. With service excellence, companies in manufacturing industry guarantee themselves a valuable competitive advantage. The transformation into a service company is handled with customer relationship management (CRM) solutions that are integrated into the IT infrastructure.
movento has well-known references in manufacturing industry and it is the best partner for the journey to modern and innovative customer relationship management that takes into account all relevant processes including:
- Relationship management (customers, potential customers, and partners)
- Need-based handling of customer inquiries
- Sales support for the definition and configuration of relevant products
- Creation of individual offers and follow-up
- Flawless takeover of the offer data into the order recording
- Efficient spare parts management
- Efficient handling of service processes from error reporting to the service order
Cooperation with camos
Companies in the capital goods industry frequently produce complex products. Especially for these companies, movento and camos, the leading supplier in Europe for international configuration projects, are offering an integrated process chain from customer inquiry on through to order approval. Sales employees can access the camos product configurator from SAP CRM, create offers there, and access up-to-date product information and relationship knowledge. All information relevant for sales is returned to SAP CRM and is available to the respective business partner.
- Targeted market cultivation
- Professional appearance due to automatic creation of individual offers
- Reduction of sources of errors
- Simplified and speeded-up offer and order handling
- Administrative unburdening of Sales
Strategic SAP partner in the manufacturing and process industry
movento is part of SAP’s Collaborative Business Initiative (CBI) in the manufacturing and process industry.